Saturday, March 15, 2008

1.50 AM and My thoughts

- Its 1.50 AM, and for some unknown reason I am not able to sleep. (twist; turn; pillow over my head) Still not sleepy! Gosh! Why why why.....
- Okay, I'll switch on the fan, stare at it for a loooooong time.
- Why am I feeling hungry? Let me search for some chocolates. Nothing found (&#^^*&***##) *sigh* I'll drink some water.
- Darn! I have to go to the loo now.
- Tick tick one... Hmmm... What was that noise? (check; recheck). Hmph! Stupid cat.
- Come aaawwwwn.... tick tick 3...
- I say, why the hell does this Sony play Mohabbatein every Saturday? Who in the right mind would watch it? Who in the first place directed it?
- Tick tick 11... I mean why was Uday Chopra launched? What were the Chopras thinking when they decided to put that make up on his face?
- Never mind...
- Tick tick 22.....
- *With sickening feeling* Tomorrow, no no, today is Sunday. Why do weekends pass so quick? - *Lights on* Let me read a book.

- Where is that book given by my colleague, A. Yusss got it
- Alrightee where was I.. hmmm.... page 56, "Regulation of Mutual fund: State level regulation..."
yawwwwnnnnnn... zzzzzzzz

11 plate meals:

zzzzzzz said...

hahaha...excellent babes !! amazing post....write more like this

Shruthi said...

:) thanks Prax..

varsharao said...

oh thats the best soporific, start reading stuff related to ur work..has always worked for me

Shruthi said...

Yeah Varsh totally agree with you :p

Maanasi said...

eich...i lourve this one....it's really good..i believe in your method of falling asleep inten seconds....you should patent it ;)....heheheh..nice ya...funny!!!...write more...why work in gs..you have a calling babe!

Shruthi said...

lol.. Hotte paaDu you see, thats why I work Maanu :p

Manu Vyas said...

lol.. super funny and cute. Kinda reminded me of Calvin n Hobbes

Shruthi said...

:p yeah? hehe.. Thanks dude :-D

Gazal said...

"why was Uday Chopra launched?"

that question is sure to drive anyone sleepless! !lol

cute post

got here from prax's blog

Shruthi said...

You bet! Thank God he is no where to be seen these days :p
Btw I haven't met you but have heard loads about you from Prax.. and yes dont worry, all good things bout Gazal :))
and Thanks for stopping by ..

Arun said...

for me readin ur blog always works:))) ha haaa ..kiddin girl , its good...goood.....goooooood:) enjoy madi