Monday, November 5, 2012

A song

While shifting to Germany, Amma had just one request: to email her songs sung by me. So since my move I have made it a point to record every little tune for her. Even if it's just a tiny bit recorded during my riyaz, she is happy listening to it. Mothers I tell you! 
A couple of months back I found Thode Badmash's (Movie: Saawariya) karaoke. I knew this was Amma's favorite song and couldn't resist recording this for her. 

This song has always been on my list of songs to share here. I hope you like it.
A note before you hit the play button- the recording is hideous. Seriously. The quality is not great at all but my voice is heard (slightly). Despite its flaws I had fun recording.

I would love to hear your thoughts :)

8 plate meals:

lostworld said...

I loved it! Amazing and brilliant singing..there was good clarity so i can't complain about the quality.

Haven't heard this song before.. your voice was so soothing and sweet. I'm sure your mom would've loved it too! :)

Anonymous said...

Your voice is just beautiful. Loved listening to it!

SG said...

Super. What a talent! Ever since we heard Paayaliya 3 years ago, we fell for your talent.

Shruthi said...

Thankyooooo Lostie :) yeah Mum loved it! there is a slight hissing noise in the background which I thought might annoy listeners :)

@Comfy, :) thank you! So good to see you here. how have you been?

@SG, thank you so much for listening to me :)

Swaram said...

Super agide kano. Sunil full melt aagi hogirbekalva?:P

Shruthi said...

@Swaram, hahaha yenopa ;)

Destiny's child... said...

Wow, Shruthiiii! I became a fan right after I heard your 'AAj ki raat' duet with a guy who sounded like Sonu Nigam. You have such a soothing, fresh voice. Loved it! :)

Shruthi said...

Thank you so much for liking it DC :)